Flex On Green Composite Stirrups
FLEX-ON® offers you much more than a just range of stirrups – it provides unequalled performance and comfort whatever your discipline and whatever your goals.
According to a Sport Control study in 2012, Flex-On® stirrups were demonstrated to be the best suited to equestrian sports: they absorb vibrations in the different joints, reduce the burden of muscle work either to help the position in the saddle or to help riders protect themselves against vibrations.
Designed from an organically sourced polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup is designed in the same style as the Aluminium Flex-on stirrup. It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain.
- Provides dramatically improved technical performance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics.
- The stirrups have an internal steel frame to reinforce the polymer outer.
- The Green Composite stirrup is designed to be competitively priced while still maintaining Flex-on’s established quality and design features
Please note - all customised Flexon stirrups are ordered from France and can take 14 working days to arrive with us where they'll be checked and sent on a next working day courier service ready for you to love them.
Please provide the details of your custom design detailing the frame colour, footbed style and colour & elastomer colour in the comments when placing your order. The stirrups are supplied with matching magnets to the elastomer as standard.
Why we love them..
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed footbed, helps create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots. Option of flat or inclined tread.
- Huge range of customisation options: Frame, elastomers & footbed all come in a variety of colours, allowing a vast range of combinations - e.g. to match your riding colours (see below). Plus the magnetic inserts are swappable to any of a large range of colours and designs