Flex On Safety Stirrups
FLEX-ON® offers you much more than a just range of stirrups – it provides unequalled performance and comfort whatever your discipline and whatever your goals.
According to a Sport Control study in 2012, Flex-On® stirrups were demonstrated to be the best suited to equestrian sports: they absorb vibrations in the different joints, reduce the burden of muscle work either to help the position in the saddle or to help riders protect themselves against vibrations.
The Flex-on Safe-On Ultra Grip Stirrups are the perfect choice for all riders, combining comfort, performance and style, along with a unique flexible arm for increased safety.
A flexible and retractable arm on the outer side helps to reduce the risk of injury; if you fall from your horse, this arm 'breaks' away to prevent your foot from being stuck in the stirrup. The retractable arm can then be easily screwed back on.
Please note - all customised Flexon stirrups are ordered from France and can take 14 working days to arrive with us where they'll be checked and sent on a next working day courier service ready for you to love them.
Please provide the details of your custom design detailing the frame colour, footbed style and colour & elastomer colour in the comments when placing your order. The stirrups are supplied with matching magnets to the elastomer as standard.
Why we love them..
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed footbed, helps create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration. he treads rest on the elastomer springs and are ergonomically designed with offset stirrup leather slots for a better connection to your horse and increased comfort.
- Ultra-grip footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots. Option of flat or inclined tread.
- Huge range of customisation options: Frame, elastomers & footbed all come in a variety of colours, allowing a vast range of combinations - e.g. to match your riding colours (see below). Plus the magnetic inserts are swappable to any of a large range of colours and designs
Inclined treads enhance the natural 'heels down' position, providing increased stability and perfect positioning of the leg, while the Ultra Grip footbed is made from moulded POM with crimped pins made of hardened steel for extra stability.