PS of Sweden - Paladin Noseband
The upswept design of the Paladin noseband allows clearance for the cheekbones while avoiding pressure on the molars and sensitive nerves. It is fastened via an anatomically padded pullback, attached to D rings which offer more freedom of the jaw.
An easy on/off snap is included with the Paladin; simply remove for competition. The flash strap is optional and can easily be removed without any visible tab thanks to the Magic Flash™ function.
Recommended for horses that:
- Moderately to severely sensitive over the molars
- For green to more experienced horses
- Looks best on a horse with refined features
- Teeth or mouth injuries
- Avoids pressure
- Magic Flash™
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Pullback strap with snap hook
- Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines